Try your hand at this quick set of quiz questions related to Christmas in movies.
1) Which movie DOESN'T take place at Christmastime?
2) What's the actual title of the 2000 Jim Carrey mega-hit 'Grinch' movie?
3) What was the name of the little son of Bob Cratchit in the movie and/or Disney adaptations of "A Christmas Carol"?
4) Which actor's face is actually behind the happy face on this movie-poster detail?
5) Which word(s) can't be used before the word 'Christmas' to complete an actual movie title?
6) Which of the three ghosts in 1988's "Scrooged" appeared to be a huge grim-reaper like being?
7) In which action movie do we see a sign saying "Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho"?
8) What was the name of the angel that helped James Stewart in "It's a Wonderful Life"?
9) In which action movie does a cop get a Christmas present of some plastic toy handcuffs and a plastic police badge?
10) In Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer whom was Rudolph's girlfriend?
11) Which celebrity sang the songs in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
12) Which movies (or their movie posters) are the three images that make up the following graphic?
13) Which of the following actors played bad guys in Home Alone?